One of the most cost-effective upgrades you can buy for any high-quality audio system, Aquarius is a multi-award-winning six-way mains conditioner that redefined the power cleaning market. Two high-current outlets are provided for amplifiers, subwoofers and so on, with four medium-current sockets for other components.
- Removes Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- RFI reduction 60dB.
- Six unique conditioning stages ensure optimal isolation between all outlets, eliminating Differential Mode cross- contamination.
- KERP© (Kirchoff’s Equal Resistance Path) ensures equal resistance and equal power delivery to all outlets. No outlet gets power before the next, a common problem with other power products which daisy chain outlets together.
- 67,500A of instantaneous protection, featuring IsoTek’s unique sequential protection system.
- Internal wiring; solid core silver plated OFC copper with FEP and virtual air dielectric technology.
- Two high-current outlets delivering 3,680W continuous power. Four medium-current outlets delivering 1,150W continuous power.
- Available in UK, EU, US, AU, CH and ZA sockets.
|Number of outlets||6|
|Outlets 1-2 (high current)||16A|
|Outlets 3-6 (medium current)||5A|
|Mains inlet||16A IEC C20|
|Mains voltage||100-240V / 50-60Hz|
|Total available power (230V)||3680W|
|Total transient power (high current)||18400W|
|Dimensions||444 x 90 x 305mm (W x H x D)|